The interest of the modern Western world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as a complementary or alternative therapy is rising and becoming popular due to the holistic approach, emphasis on standard of living and prevention of illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s immunity mechanism.
Creating a strong immunity mechanism is essential for your body to recognize and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is actually a disease resulting from uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from any parts of the body. A weaker or impaired immunity improves your susceptibility to various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also.
Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the numerous preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
History of Ancient Herbal Remedy – Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is really a mushroom commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it really is called Mannetake meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi which means “herb from the spirit”. It had been a very rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient time as well as Emperors from the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and long life.
More than 2000 years Reishi Spore Powder has become probably the most cherished and sought after medicinal herb in Asia and rated as one of the superior herbs within the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-years old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance to the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long-term consumption without any unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance from the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was common as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research has shown that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and contains possible therapeutic potential as a dietary supplement for an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer.
Medicinal mushrooms like Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) and Cordyceps have well been documented in many recent scientific studies to become potent medicine to improve and support the body’s immune function from certain compounds within them including polysaccharides which boost the activity of the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) that are vital to eliminate foreign cells(such as cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published inside the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 indicated that Freeze Dried Goji Berry Powder clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential as a nutritional supplement to have an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health Benefits of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own immunity mechanism by promoting the action of antibodies
* improves the body’s effectiveness against stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* enhances the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports a typical, restful sleep
* enhances vitality as well as
Suggestions to pick the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it provides the very best quality extract and has most scientific evaluations
* choose those with cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and absorbed by body
* solid wood log cultivation – this determines the potency of hyazxb resulting fungus
* try to find Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the stability of Agaricus Blazei Extract active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the strength of reishi lies in their polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations are available, such as extracts, nutritional supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.